New Vision for a New Decade
Formed in 2005 and now celebrating its 15th year, the Capital Angels is a corporation that provides a forum for qualified high-net worth individuals to proactively support Capital Region entrepreneurs through both investment and direct activities supporting the companies. The organisation is currently undertaking a strategic planning and organisational re-structure program prior to a re-launch in July 2020. We therefore will not be seeking applications from companies seeking investment until the end of May 2020.
If you are an investor interested in joining Capital Angels and:
- have a proven a track record managing and building successful companies either as an entrepreneur or operating executive
- experienced in angel investing, leading due diligence, structuring investments, and coaching entrepreneurs
- knowledgeable and brings an extensive peer network of domain expertise
- connected with contacts for subsequent funding, talent and technology
- can become involved and able to dedicate time and effort to CA activities, including attendance at dinner meetings and screening sessions, mentoring entrepreneurs.
If you are a less experienced investor and are interested in becoming involved in Capital Angels, we would also love to hear from you. Capital Angels will be providing a number of both formal and informal opportunities to 'learn the ropes' of early stage investors. We value and stress ongoing Angel development and education.
Capital Angels provides a forum and structure for regular and formal meetings with potential companies and entrepreneurs, facilitating information exchange. The members of Capital Angels make individual investment decisions based on their own individual assessment of the opportunity presented. By the very nature of these investments, they are high risk at best. As an organisation, Capital Angels cannot make and does not make representations as to the suitability of any potential investment nor does Capital Angels as an organisation make investments or investment decisions. Please contact us to find out more.